You can create and edit your LinkedIn email signature from the Create Email Signature page. The LinkedIn email signature displays your contact information and a link to your profile and can be integrated into any email program that supports HTML email signatures.
- Click Tools at the bottom of your home page.
- Click "Try It Now" in the Email Signature section.
- Click the view gallery link or choose a design from the Select Layout section.
- Add or edit any fields.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the link at that says, "Click here for instructions".
- Choose your email client and follow those instructions.
- Emails with signatures may appear as if the message contains an attached file.
- Although our site indicates Outlook 2007 is supported, it does not support HTML signatures.