You can create and edit your LinkedIn email signature from the Create Email Signature page. The LinkedIn email signature displays your contact information and a link to your profile, and can be integrated into any email program that supports HTML email signatures.
- Go to the Create Email Signature page or type “http://www.linkedin.com/signature?displayEmail Signature” into your browser.
- Choose a design from the Select Layout dropdown. You can also click the view gallery link.
- Add or edit any fields.
- Scroll down to the section titled Save your email signature, and click Click here for instructions.
- Choose your email client and follow those instructions.
- Emails with signatures may appear as if the message contains an attached file.
- Although our site indicates Outlook 2007 is supported, it does not support HTML signatures.
- This feature will no longer be updated for later versions of Outlook.