If you have a company email address with a domain that matches the one used to create the Company Page listed on your account, you can ask your connections to write recommendations about the products and services your company offers. Even Company Page administrators must add a confirmed company email address to their LinkedIn account before they can ask for product or service recommendations from their connections.
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
- Click the Companies Home tab.
- Type your company name in the box under Search for Companies and click Search.
- Look for your company in the search results and click the company name.
- Click the Products and Services tab. You can add a Products and Services tab if you don't have one.
- Click Request Recommendations under the product. Click your cursor inside the To: box.
- Begin to type your contact's name, and then select it from the dropdown list.
- Click Send message.
Note: You can also ask customers for recommendations by sending them a link to your Products and Services tab.
Learn more about removing products and services recommendations a>.