You can create up to 10 free polls at a time on LinkedIn to survey other members. A poll can help facilitate a business or market research decision.
After you add the application and create your poll, you'll be able to see the results in a graph. Each poll can have 1 question and up to 5 multiple choice answers.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- How do I create a poll?
- How do I share a poll in an email, newsletter, blog or on a website?
- Can I change the text of my poll or target it to another group after it's been published?
- Can I ask more than one question or use a different format for a poll?
- How are poll graphs generated and how do I see poll results?
- Can I remove my name from a poll I created?
- Can I restrict who can see the poll results?
- How long can my poll questions and answers be?