CardMunch by LinkedIn is a free application that turns your business cards into contacts on your mobile device.
Take a picture of a business card with the CardMunch app, and our team transcribes the info and creates a contact entry in the app that you can save to your phone. You also get easy access to LinkedIn profiles for every card you scan.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- I already have the CardMunch app. Do I have to download the new one?
- How do I sign out of CardMunch?
- How do I save my CardMunch contacts to my iPhone?
- Where is the sync option when signing in to CardMunch?
- How do I edit a CardMunch contact?
- How do I share a CardMunch contact with other people?
- How do I share a link to my profile with a CardMunch contact?
- Some of the contact information is missing. How do I resubmit a card?
- How do I connect with a CardMunch contact on LinkedIn?
- How do I delete a CardMunch contact?
- How do I take picture of a business card?
- Where do I find CardMunch settings?
- How do I start CardMunch with my camera turned on?
- How do I automatically connect to my CardMunch contacts?
- Can I export my CardMunch contact list?
- What mobile devices are supported by CardMunch?
- How long does it take for my contacts to get sent back?
- If I lose my phone, will I still be able to access my contacts?