You can import a list of your contacts from the Add Connections page. You can import and invite contacts from your personal and professional email accounts. To import your address book:
- Move your cursor over Network at the top of your homepage and select Add Connections.
- Click the button for the email provider you use. If you don't see your provider, click the Any Email button.
- Enter your information.
- Click Continue.
A new window will appear where you can authorize LinkedIn to import your contacts. Please note that LinkedIn does not store or save your email password or any confidential information during this process. Learn more:
- Importing from a personal email account.
- Importing Outlook contacts.
- If your provider isn't listed, or you encounter an error, you can create and upload a CSV spreasheet.
Important: We automatically select all contacts on the displayed list to be invited. If you don't want to send your invitations to everyone on the list, be sure to uncheck the Select All box and individually check the boxes next to contacts you want to invite.