If you save a search you can receive alerts when new people match your search criteria. To save a people search after conducting your search:
- Click Save search in the upper right of your results page.
- Provide a name for the search.
- Choose how often you'd like to receive an email alert with new results.
- Click the green checkmark to save.
To view and manage your saved searches, click the gear icon in the top right of a results page and select Saved Searches from the list. If you're not on a results page, click the blue search icon (looks like a magnifying glass) in the search box at the top of any page to reach a search results page, where you should then see the gear icon.
- To edit your saved searches, click the pencil icon and make your changes.
Note: A note at the bottom of your saved searches will tell you how many saved searches your account type allows. The number of saved searches and notification frequency vary by membership type. All LinkedIn members get at least 3 saved searches that allow you to name the search and receive updates.