First, try to sign in with a different email address that's associated with your account. We recommend that you always have more than one confirmed email address listed on your account, in case you lose access to one of them.
- Click the Forgot Password? link and follow the instructions.
- We'll send a password reset link to the address you entered.
- Check your junk email folder if you don't get the reset message.
- If you don't receive the password reset message, it means we don't have that email address in our records. Try signing in with a different email address that may be listed on your account.
Once you successfully sign in, add another email address to make sure you can always access your account in the future.
If you've tried to recover your password using the options above and still can't access your account, we can help by verifying your identity. To do this, we use a technology that scans your government-issued ID so that we can help get you back into your account as quickly and securely as possible.
To get started you'll need:
- A smartphone or computer with a webcam
- Your driver license, state-issued ID card, or passport
- An email address where we can reach you
Once you begin the identity verification process, you'll be asked to take a photo of your ID with your smartphone or webcam. Follow the onscreen instructions. Once you're finished, we'll process your information and be in contact to assist you further.
Note: Member privacy is a top priority at LinkedIn. We'll only use the information you enter to verify who you are, and we'll only hold onto it for as long as it takes to help you.
If you can't access your account using the suggestions above, please contact us.