Your profile is your LinkedIn page that describes you: your career history, education, interests, and other related content you may want to publish. We have a variety of features that leverage your profile or others' profiles to help you meet your objectives.
- Click Complete Your Profile in the top section of your profile for a personalized walkthrough for adding content and completing your profile.
- Check out who's viewing your profile with Profile Stats
- Customize your publicly-searchable profile
- Learn what's visible to others on your profile
- Track and organize profiles you've viewed using LinkedIn Contacts
- Forward someone else's profile to a connection
- Find out LinkedIn's suggestions based on your profile information
Many people use the word "profile" to describe their LinkedIn account. For general information about your LinkedIn account, check out these links: