A Company Page helps LinkedIn members learn about your business, brand, and job opportunities. Any LinkedIn member can follow a Company Page.
Learn what you can do with your Company Page. If you want to set up a page for your organization, first check out the requirements to add a Company Page and read the basics on how to add a Company Page.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- How can I become an administrator on my Company Page?
- What can Company Page administrators do and how do I assign one?
- How do I edit my Company Page?
- Who can add a Company Page?
- How do I add current employees to my Company Page?
- How do I remove people who don't belong on my Company Page?
- How do I add an additional Company Page for a related or subsidiary company?
- What is a company update?
- How does a company post an update?
- What is Sponsored Update?
- How do I sponsor my Company Updates on LinkedIn?
- What are some best practices for posting a Company Update?
- What are some best practices for Sponsored Updates?
- What are some frequently asked questions for Sponsored Updates?
- Is there any tracking and reporting for Company Updates?
- Why can't I share certain links in an update?
- What are Silver and Gold Career Pages?
- How do I see who's been viewing my Company Page?
- How do I set up my Gold Career Page to use audience targeting?
- How do I control which ads appear on my Career Page?
- How do I edit my company's Career Page?
- Which jobs will be featured on my company's Career Page?
- How do I post a job to my Company Page?
Learn more about using LinkedIn for marketing.