To search and apply for a job using LinkedIn:
- Click Jobs at the top of your homepage.
- In the search box, type a job title, keyword or company name.
- Click Advanced Search and use the filters to refine your search criteria (optional).
- Click Search.
- Use the filters on the left to further refine your search.
- Click a job title to view details.
- Click Apply Now or Apply on company website (options may vary).
You can apply for a job using your LinkedIn profile. After clicking the button you can:
- Edit your email address, phone number, or upload a file with your resume.
- Choose to follow the company that posted the job.
- Job Seeker Premium account holders can also highlight their application in the Featured Applicant section at the top of the applicant list.
Remember to click Submit when finished.
You'll be routed to a company's website or job board to continue the application process.
Learn how to apply for jobs using LinkedIn's mobile application.