When LinkedIn members add or edit a position on their profile, they specify their company. If they select a company from our list, they automatically show up on that organization's Company Page. Only current employees should appear on your Company Page's landing page.
If someone accidentally selects the wrong company name from the list, their profile will be associated with the wrong Company Page. However, it's important to note that even if someone incorrectly appears on a Company Page, they can't edit the Company Page if they're not an admin.
To change the company associated with your work experience:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Experience section and click the Edit icon next to the position listed at your current company.
- Click the Change Company link next to existing company name.
- Type the full company name.
- Select the correct company name from the dropdown list.
- Fill out any additional fields as prompted.
- Click Save to make your changes.