When LinkedIn members add or edit a position on their profile, they specify their company. If they select a company from our list, then they'll automatically show up on that organization's Company Page.
Company Pages are designed to display current and former employees, alumni, or new hires. Only current employees should appear on your Company Page's landing page.
If someone selects the wrong company name from the list, their profile will be associated with the wrong Company Page. However, it's important to note that even if someone incorrectly appears on a Company Page, they can't edit the information without a confirmed company email address.
To make sure you're associated with the right company:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Click Edit next to your current position at the company.
- Click the Change Company link.
- Type the full company name.
- Select the correct company name from the dropdown list.
- Click Update.
In some cases, we can remove members from your Company Page if there is clear reason to believe that the member is incorrectly associated with your company.