You must be a Company Page administrator in order to edit your Company Page.
If you’re the Company Page administrator, you can edit information on your Company Page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
- Click the Companies Home tab.
- Type your company name in the box under Search for Companies and click Search.
- Click the blue Edit Page button in the upper right.
- Make your changes and click Publish to save.
- If you don't have an Edit button, you are not an admin for the page. Learn how to become a Company Page admin.
- Learn more if you want to add or remove administrators for your Company Page.
- A unique company name is required for each Company Page. If a page already exists using your company's name, alter the name slightly by adding something like a town, state, "INC," "LLC," or "by owner".
- You can edit your company name and description in multiple languages so visitors see that content in their language preference. Select a language from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and update the content in that language.
If you're an administrator and still can't make edits to your Company Page, please contact us with the following information:
- Your company name
- Your company email address
- The URL (webpage link) for the Company Page on LinkedIn
- The changes you want to make
Note: LinkedIn Customer Support cannot modify the company approved admin list unless there's a technical issue. The security of the admin list must be controlled by the assigned admins for the Company Page.
- Company Name: 100 maximum characters
- Description: 200 minimum and 1500 maximum characters
- Specialties: 256 maximum characters
- Website URL: 256 maximum characters