You must be a Company Page administrator in order to edit your Company Page.
If you are the Company Page administrator, you can edit information on your Company Page:
- Go to your Company Page.
Click the blue Edit button in the upper right.
Note: Don't click the dropdown arrow next to the Edit button. This arrow reveals other functions, but won't allow you to make edits.
- Make your changes and click Publish to save.
Note: If you're editing the company name, make sure you've selected the appropriate language from the dropdown menu at the top of the page. A unique company name is required for each Company Page. If a page already exists using your company's name, alter the name slightly by adding something like a town, state, "INC", "LLC" or "by owner".
If you are an administrator and still can't make edits to your Company Page, please contact us with the following information:
- Your company name
- Your company email address
- The URL (webpage link) for the company page on LinkedIn
- The changes you want to make
- Company Name: 100 maximum characters.
- Description: 200 minimum and 1500 maximum characters.
- Specialties: 256 maximum characters.
- Website URL: 256 maximum characters.