You must be a Company Page administrator in order to edit your Company Page. To edit information on your Company Page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies from the dropdown.
- Select the Company Page that you’d like to edit from the Manage your pages box on the right.
- Click the blue Edit button in the upper right.
- Make your changes and click Publish to save.
- If you don't see the Company Page in the Manage your pages box or you don’t see an Edit button on the Company Page, you’re not an admin. Learn how to become a Company Page admin.
- Learn more if you want to add or remove administrators for your Company Page.
- A unique company name is required for each Company Page. If a page already exists using your company's name, alter the name slightly by adding something like a town, state, "INC," "LLC," or "by owner".
- You can edit your company name and description in multiple languages so visitors see that content in their preferred language.
If you're an administrator and still can't make edits to your Company Page, please contact us with the following information:
- Your company name
- Your company email address
- The URL (webpage link) for the Company Page on LinkedIn
- The changes you want to make
Note: LinkedIn Customer Support cannot modify the company approved admin list unless there's a technical issue. The security of the admin list must be controlled by the assigned admins for the Company Page.
- Company Name: 100 maximum characters
- Description: 200 minimum and 1500 maximum characters
- Specialties: 256 maximum characters
- Website URL: 256 maximum characters