When you're trying to add a Company Page, a red error message may appear if one or more of the following is true:
- A Company Page already exists. To find it, search for your company using the Search box on LinkedIn. If it needs updated, learn how to edit your Company Page.
- You don't meet the requirements to add a Company Page.
- The email address you entered on the Add a Company page is associated with a different company. An email domain must be unique to your company, and can only be used once to create a company page.
- Company name
- Company email domain (follows the "@" symbol in your company email addresses)
- The email address on your LinkedIn account that has the company email domain
- Screenshots of the issue you're experiencing