You can add a new Company Page only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You're a current company employee and your position is listed in the Experience section on your profile.
- You have a company email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) added and confirmed on your LinkedIn account.
- Your company's email domain is unique to the company.
Note: A domain cannot be used more than once to create a company page. Because domains like gmail.com or yahoo.com or similar generic email services are not unique to one company, those domains cannot be used to create a Company Page. You might consider creating a group if your company doesn't have a unique email domain.
- Your profile strength must be listed as Intermediate or All Star.
- You must have several connections.
Learn more about adding your Company Page.