If you want to introduce two connections that could benefit from knowing each other, you can use the Share profile option from one of their profiles to then send the message to both of them. Contact information will be included in the message so the two members can connect to each other.
- Search for one of the connection's profiles from the top of your home page.
- From results, click their name.
- Expand the menu next to the Suggest connections button and select Share Profile. For some users, the button may be labeled Send Message.
- Enter each recipient's name in the To: field.
- Modify the message to explain how they could benefit from knowing each other.
- Click Send Message.