Administrative rights are automatically granted to the creator of a Company Page as part of the creation process. If you have administrative rights, you’ll see a blue Edit button on the Home tab of your Company Page. Other users designated by the page creator may also have administrative rights.
To request administrative rights from your Company Page admin:
- Add and confirm the email address you use at your company to your LinkedIn profile.
- List your current position with the company on your profile.
- Go to your Company Page and scroll down until you see the Want to help manage this page? section on the right.
- Click See admins to see the list of admins for your Company Page.
- Contact any of the admins via LinkedIn, email, or phone to request to be added as an admin. You may want to send them the instructions for how to add or remove admins.
Once you've been added as an admin, you'll see a blue Edit button in the top right of your Company Page.
Note: LinkedIn Customer Support can't edit the admin list unless there's a technical issue.