If you manage a subgroup, you can see and change your subgroup's settings from the Group Settings page.
By default, these settings mirror the settings of the parent group at the time the subgroup was created. However, these settings can be changed while setting up the subgroup. You can also check out or change your current subgroup settings independently at any time.
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Groups.
- Click the subgroup's name.
- Click the Manage tab in the row under the group name.
- Click Group Settings on the left and adjust your settings.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Learn more about editing your personal group settings.