You can find and join LinkedIn groups by searching for groups from the Groups You May Like page or the Search field at the top of your homepage. Please note that there may be multiple groups on LinkedIn for each interest, organization, or affiliation.
- Search for keywords or group names from the search box at the top of any page, and then choose Groups in the list on the right. You can further refine your search by whether you have connections in the groups, whether the group is open to everyone, and what language it is in.
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Groups. Look for groups in the Groups You May Like box on the right, and click More to see additional suggestions.
You can use the Group Profile page to get more details about a group and find out if people in your network are members.
- Click a group's name to view its Discussions page.
- Click the More... tab under the group's name and select Group Profile.
- Click Join Group on the group Discussions page or anywhere you see the button.
- Respond to an invitation from a group member or manager.
Note: Group managers may review your request to join or ask for additional information to make sure you meet their membership criteria. Membership approval is solely up to the group manager.
Learn more about limits for groups.