The Analytics tab provides companies with metrics and trends about their own Company Page. Company Page administrators can view rich data about their Company Page divided into specific sections: Company Updates and Followers.
The Company Updates section has three areas: Updates, Reach, and Engagement.
- Updates: A table showing the most recent updates and the data below:
- Preview - Shows the first few words of your post if it included text. If only an image was posted, administrator will see the image's alt text or file type.
- Date - The date each update was posted.
- Audience- Indicates whether the update was sent to all followers or targeted.
- Sponsored - Shows which campaign(s) you've sponsored an update in, if any. Learn about sponsoring updates.
- Impressions - The number of times each update was shown to LinkedIn members.
- Clicks - The number of clicks on your content, company name, or logo. This doesn't include interactions (shares, likes, and comments).
- Interactions - The number of times people have liked, commented on, and shared each update. Engagement %- The number of interactions plus the number of clicks and followers acquired, divided by the number of impressions.
- Followers Acquired - How many followers you gained by promoting each update.
- Reach: A graph generating a very descriptive trend on the number of times your updates were seen both organically and through paid campaigns on a daily basis. Use the dropdown on the right to select preferred date ranges.
- Engagement: A graph displaying the number of times members clicked, liked, commented on, and shared your content in both organic and sponsored campaigns. You can adjust the date range with the dropdown above.
The Followers section is divided into 5 areas and provides information on where followers are coming from, their demographics, trends, and competitive comparisons.
- Total - The total number of LinkedIn members following your company page. The number displayed here is only updated once a day, so it may be different from the current number on your Overview tab, which is updated in real time.
- Organic - Followers you gained naturally, without advertising.
- Acquired - Followers you gained through Sponsored Updates and/or Company Follow Ads.
- Follower Sources: Showing a breakdown of the top 5 places your followers are coming from, as a percentage of your total follower count. Sources taken into consideration for this report: the actual Company Page, Job Applies, Paid sources, Mobile sources, and Search.
- Follower Demographics: A breakdown of who's following your company using 5 types of demographic data. Use the dropdown menu on the right to see seniority, industry, job function, company size, and more.
- Follower Trends: Showing how your number of followers has changed over time. Use the dropdown on the right to select preferred date ranges.
- How You Compare: Your number of followers compared to other companies.