If you're a Company Page Administrator you can add images, presentations, and documents to your Company Page to enhance your company's brand, recruit talent, and market your products and services.
To add rich media to your Company Update:
- Go to the Company Page and enter your update (optional) in the Share an update box.
- Click the paperclip icon in the box to choose a file from your computer. Supported file types are listed below.
- Click Share.
Note: The content of the file cannot be edited once it has been uploaded. If you need to edit the file, you'll need to delete your update and create a new update with the correct file content.
To remove the content and delete your update:
- Move your cursor over the update.
- Click the X in the right corner.
Supported file types and limits for rich media on Company Pages:
- Images: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Presentations: PDF, PPT, PPS, PPTX, PPSX, POT, POTX (PowerPoint)
- Documents: PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF (MSOffice), Apple iWork Pages
- Number of files for each status update: 1
- Maximum file size: 100 MB