You can export a CSV file of your connections from the Contact Settings page.
Note: Only the full name, email address, current employer, and position are exported.
- Move your cursor over Network at the top of your homepage and select Contacts.
- Click the Settings icon near the top right to reach the Contact Settings page.
- Under Advanced Settings on the right, click Export LinkedIn Connections.
- Enter the security verification text if prompted and then click Continue.
- Click Export.
- Save the file somewhere you can easily find it, like your computer's desktop.
- Open the file and print. (optional)
If you're using Internet Explorer and you see a yellow pop-up blocker across the top or bottom of the page, click the yellow bar, select Save As, and save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
Note: The CSV or vCard format does not support all characters. As a result, languages with extended character sets such as Chinese, Japanese or Hebrew are not supported. Also, you can't currently export a list of your contacts that are not 1st-degree connections.
Remember to close your extra account. To import your connections list to another LinkedIn account, make sure you've saved the file in a location you can find, and then follow the instructions for importing contacts. Learn more about duplicate accounts.
Learn more if you have issues exporting your connections using Internet Explorer.