To endorse a single skill already listed on someone's profile:
- Scroll down to the Skills & Endorsements section of a connection's profile.
- Click the name of the skill, or the + symbol next to the skill.
To endorse a connection for multiple skills at once:
- Go to a connection’s profile.
- Move your cursor over the
down arrow next to Send a message in the top section and select
- A box will appear above the profile that might contain pre-filled skill suggestions.
- Type in a skill you want to endorse your connection for. Note: You must choose from the options that appear as you type.
- Click the X next to any pre-filled suggest you don’t wish to endorse them for.
- Click Endorse.
- The box will then display suggested endorsements for more of your connections. You can click + Endorse under each connection, or click View more to see more suggestions.
- Click Close when you’re done endorsing.
After you endorse someone, your name and picture will appear next to the skill on that person's profile. The person you've endorsed will also receive an email. The most endorsed skills will move to the top of the Skills & Endorsements section.
Your connection will have to approve the endorsements for suggested skills not yet listed on their profile before this happens.
Note: The option to "Endorse all 4" at once is no longer available. Follow the steps above to endorse multiple skills at once.