To endorse a single skill already listed on someone's profile:
- Scroll down to the Skills & Endorsements section of a connection's profile.
- Click the name of the skill, or the + sign next to the skill.
If you're using the site in English, you can endorse a connection for multiple skills at once:
- Go to a connection’s profile.
- Click Endorse in the top section of their profile.
- A box will appear above the profile that might contain pre-filled skill suggestions.
- The box will then display suggested endorsements for more of your connections. You can click + Endorse under each connection, or click View more to see more suggestions.
- Click Close when you’re done endorsing.
After you endorse someone, your name and picture will appear next to the skill on that person's profile. The person you've endorsed will also receive an email. The most endorsed skills will move to the top of the Skills & Endorsements section.
Your connection will have to approve the endorsements for suggested skills not yet listed on their profile before this happens.
Note: The window that displays four people to endorse may not always appear on profiles you view and your homepage, and the option to "Endorse all 4" at once is no longer available. You can go to individual profiles and follow the steps above to endorse your connections one at a time.