You can choose to hide or unhide your skill endorsements.
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Skills & Endorsements section and click the Edit icon.
- Click the Manage Endorsements link next to Add & Remove.
- Click a skill in the left column to reveal the connections who endorsed you for that skill. You may need to use the scroll bar on the right side of the box to view skills further down in the list.
- Uncheck the box next to any people whose endorsements you want to hide. Or, check the box next to any you want to unhide.
Note: You may check or uncheck the box next to show/hide all endorsements to take action on all endorsements under one skill at once.
- Click Save.
- Click Done editing in the top section of your profile.
You also have the option to hide all of your endorsements by opting out.
If you don't want a specific person to endorse you, you can remove the connection between the two of you. They will not be notified if you break the connection.