You can share content posted by others by clicking the Share link under their updates. You'll only be sharing the URL, not the original poster's commentary or comments from others.
When you click the Share link under an update, you'll have the following options:
- Click the Edit link below the update summary at the top of the box to remove the image or the "Found via" notation. If the summary is edited, the "Found via" notation is automatically removed.
- Click the >> (double arrows) under the image shown to scroll and select another image to accompany your share.
- Select who you share with:
- Post to updates: Posts update to your profile and sends network updates (depending on your update settings).
- Post to group(s): Posts to selected groups and sends a network update to group members.
- Send to individuals: Sends a 1:1 message to the LinkedIn Inbox or email address of any connections you select.
- Enter a comment or message.