University Pages can only be edited by an administrator. The administrator can update school information, upload images, and reach out to members on behalf of the university. As a University Page administrator, you instantly have a community of prospective students, current students, alumni, and parents who are engaged with your school.
With University Pages you can:
- Build your brand - by uploading rich, viral content to your university page and show what your school has to offer to each of your key audiences.
- Reach out - by sharing updates with your whole community or a targeted group of students and alumni.
- Get deeper insights - into what your students are studying and explore the career paths of your graduates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become an administrator for my University Page?
- What can administrators edit on University Pages?
- How do I target my updates to a specific audience?
- How do I create a University Page for my school?
- Can I delete or merge University Pages?
- How do I display images and video on my University Page?
- How do I manage my school, which consists of several campuses or sub-colleges?
- What's the difference between a school's University Page and Company Pages?