To change the location listed on your profile:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Click the Edit icon next to your current location in the top section of your profile.
- Choose a new country from the type-ahead menu if needed.
- Type a new postal code. You'll then then see the name of the location that will be displayed in your profile.
Type in the province and city to be displayed in your profile.
- Depending on what country you live in, you may be able to display a regional name or the specific name of your city.
- Click Save.
- Click Done editing button in box at the top of your profile.
Note: If your city name doesn't accurately appear as an option in the Location Name field, you can sometimes enter a different postal code from the same city to see if it appears as an option. This doesn't always work, but might be worth a try as a workaround. This change will only display the city name on your full profile. The regional name will still be displayed on your profile when it appears in search results. Members must click into your full profile to see the city name.Was this answer helpful?Please let us know why this answer wasn't helpful: