Sponsored Updates are Company Updates that can be shown to LinkedIn members who are not currently followers of your Company Page, or to increase visibility to followers.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- What is a Sponsored Update?
- Can I sponsor updates for a Company Page if I don't have administrative access?
- How do I sponsor my Company Updates on LinkedIn?
- How often will my Sponsored Update be shown?
- What are my options for targeting an ad or Sponsored Update?
- Where do members see Sponsored Updates?
- How are Sponsored Updates different from Targeted Updates?
- What reporting is available for Sponsored Updates?
- Can I collect leads for Sponsored Updates?
- What are some best practices for Sponsored Updates?
- Why did I receive notice that my Sponsored Update was not approved?