The Who's Viewed Your Profile feature helps you understand who has looked at your profile in the last 90 days, and can provide additional trends and insights about viewers. To get to the Who’s Viewed Your Profile page:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Who’s Viewed Your Profile.
You can also click the Who’s Viewed Your Profile box on the right side of your homepage.
Note: You won’t see this box if you haven’t had any profile views in the past 90 days. Also, viewing timeframes may vary over time and as people view your profile. When possible, we try to display a minimum of 5 views over any timeframe.
Click a link below to learn more:
- What kind of information will I see about who’s viewing my profile?
- What are the differences between the free and premium versions of Who's Viewed Your Profile?
- What happened to my Who's Viewed Your Profile history?
- How do I sort and filter my list of profile viewers?
- What actions can I take on viewers in the Who’s Viewed Your Profile section?
- What analytics are available through the Who's Viewed Your Profile feature?
- Why do I see a discrepancy in Who's Viewed My Profile when looking on my mobile device and on my computer?