You must be a Showcase Page administrator in order to edit your Showcase Page. It is possible to be an administrator of a Showcase Page and not an administrator of the parent Company Page.
If you are the Showcase Page administrator, you can edit information on your Showcase Page:
- Go to your Showcase Page.
- Click the blue Edit button in the top right.
- Make your changes and click Publish to save.
- Learn more if you want to add or remove Showcase Page administrators
- If you do not have an Edit button, you are not an admin for the page. Learn how to become an Showcase Page administrator.
- You can edit your Showcase Page name and description in multiple languages so visitors see that content in their language preference. Select a language from the dropdown menu at the top of the page and update the content in that language.
- A unique name is required for each Showcase Page.
If you're an administrator and still can't make edits to your Showcase Page, please contact us with the following information:
- Your Showcase Page name
- Your company email address
- The URL (webpage link) for the Showcase Page on LinkedIn
- The changes you want to make
Note: LinkedIn Customer Support cannot modify the Showcase Page approved admin list unless there is a technical issue. The security of the admin list must be controlled by the assigned admins for the Showcase Page.
- Showcase Page name: 100 maximum characters
- Description: 75-200 maximum characters
- Hero Image: Minimum 974 x 330 pixels. PNG, JPEG, or GIF. Maximum file size 2 MB. You can crop your image once it's uploaded.
- Logo: 100 x 60 pixels. Image will be resized to fit.
- Square logo: 50 x 50 pixels. Image will be resized to fit.