To block a member from viewing your profile:
- Go to the profile of the person you'd like to block.
- Note: After you finish blocking someone, you will disappear from the Who's Viewed Your Profile section of the person you blocked.
- Move your cursor over the down arrow next to the button in the top section of the member's profile. Button name may vary.
- Select Block or Report next to the member's name.
- Click Continue.
- On the next screen, click Agree to confirm your action.
Once you've blocked a member, they'll appear on your blocked list. The blocked member won't receive any notification of this action. You may block up to 50 members on LinkedIn. Learn more about what blocking does and doesn't do.
To unblock a member:
- Move your cursor over your profile photo in the top right of your homepage and select Privacy & Settings.
- You may be prompted to sign in again.
- Click Manage who you're blocking at the bottom of the Profile tab under Privacy Controls.
- From your blocked list, find the person's name and click Unblock.
Important: You will not be able to block a member again within 48 hours of unblocking them. Additionally, unblocking a member does not restore a connection if you were previously connected. If you'd like this person to join your network again, you'll have to send them a new invitation to connect.