Unlike personal LinkedIn accounts, business accounts need to first be created by a member before advertising campaigns can be set up for the account. To create a new business account:
- Sign into your personal LinkedIn Account and go to the LinkedIn Ads Dashboard.
- Click your name in the top right and select Create Business Account.
- Type the name of your company in the Company field.
- Select your Company Page from the list.
- Enter the Account Name. By default this will be the company's name chosen above.
- Click Create. When you do this, you confirm that you are authorized to create a business account for this company.
Note: If you manage advertising campaigns for more than one client, you might want to create multiple business accounts.