A Company Page helps others learn more about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. You can create one from the Add a Company page.
Note: Before starting, you must own a personal LinkedIn profile set up with your true first and last name. Also, make sure you meet our requirements to add a Company Page and that your current company doesn't already have one.
To add a Company Page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
- Click the Create link in the Create a Company Page box on the right side of the page.
- Enter your company's official name and your work email address.
- Click Continue and enter your company information.
- If the work email address you provide is an unconfirmed email address on your LinkedIn account, a message will be sent to that address. Follow the instructions in the message to confirm your email address, and then use the instructions above to add the Company Page.
- A red error message may appear if you have problems adding a Company Page.
- A preview of your Company Page is not available. When you publish the page, it is live on our website.
Note: In order to publish your Company Page you must include a company description (250-2000 characters including spaces), and company website URL.