You can customize your public profile URL when you edit your public profile. Custom public profile URLs are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Click Edit next to the URL under your profile photo.
- In the Your public profile URL box in the bottom right, click "Customize your public profile URL".
- Type the last part of your new custom URL in the text box.
- Click Set Custom URL.
More information about URLs:
- Your custom URL can have between 5 - 30 letters or numbers. Do not use spaces, symbols, or special characters.
- You cannot change your URL more than 3 times in 6 months. If you've already done this, you'll have to wait 6 months before you can change it again.
- Some URLs may be unavailable. If a member uses a URL and then changes it, the URL they first chose will be unavailable for use by another member for several months. We're unable to make these URLs available upon request. If the URL you want isn't available, please select a different one.
Learn how you can promote your public profile URL.