Reporting Inappropriate Content, Messages, or Safety Concerns
If you come across a concern you'd like to report, we often offer you a way to flag it directly from the site. Please click a link in the list below to learn the best way to report that type of concern.
Learn how to report these items:
- An invitation to connect that contains spam
- Spam posted on someone's network update
- Profile photos that violate the User Agreement
- Inappropriate or inaccurate content on a profile
- Discussions or comments in groups that are spam or otherwise inappropriate
- Groups that violate the User Agreement
- Phishing or suspicious messages claiming to be from LinkedIn
- Safety concerns - any threats made against you by another LinkedIn member
Learn more if you'd like to get fewer emails from LinkedIn.