Reporting Inappropriate Content, Messages, or Safety Concerns
If you come across a concern you'd like to report, we often offer you a way to flag it directly from the site. Please click a link in the list below to learn the best way to report that type of concern.
Learn how to report these items:
- An invitation to connect that contains spam
- Spam posted on someone's network update
- Profile photos that violate the User Agreement
- Inappropriate or inaccurate content on a profile
- Discussions or comments in groups that are spam or otherwise inappropriate
- Groups that violate the User Agreement
- Phishing or suspicious messages claiming to be from LinkedIn
- Safety concerns - any threats made against you by another LinkedIn member
If you're concerned about SlideShare content, please report it through SlideShare's Help Center.
Learn more if you'd like to get fewer emails from LinkedIn.