When someone recommends you, you'll receive a message in your LinkedIn inbox and a notification on the Manage Recommendations page.
To accept the recommendation from your inbox:
- Move your cursor over the Inbox icon in the top right of your homepage to make the message appear.
- Click the View button to open it.
- Click Add to Profile.
To accept the recommendation from the Manage Recommendations page:
- Go to your profile.
- Scroll to the Recommendations section and click the Manage link.
- In the Pending Recommendation section, move your cursor over the recommendation and click Add to Profile.
- Select Ask for Changes if you want the sender to make any changes before adding it to your profile.
The recommendation will appear in the Recommendations section of your profile and an update will go out to your network.
If you hide your recommendations, you can then access them from the Manage Recommendations page:
- Move your cursor to your profile picture in the top right.
- Click Privacy & Settings.
- Under the Profile section on the left, click Manage your recommendations.