LinkedIn Groups provide a place for professionals in the same industry or with similar interests to share content, find answers, post and view jobs, make business contacts, and establish themselves as industry experts.
You can find groups to join by using the search feature at the top of your homepage or viewing suggestions of groups you may like. You can also create a new group focused on a particular topic or industry.
If you don't find the answer to your question below, you can find many more topics by entering some more detailed search keywords in the box near the top of this page.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- Creating a Group
- Inviting People to Join Group
- Managing a Group
- Closing a Group
- Sending Announcements to Group Members
- Approving and Pre-Approving Group Members
- Adding or Editing a Logo for Your Group
- Editing Group Information and Group Settings
- Merging Groups
- Using the LinkedIn Logo
- Deleting Group Conversations & Comments
- Finding and Joining a Group
- Sending Messages to All Group Members
- Sharing Links in Groups - Best Practices
- Changing the Visibility of a Group on Your Profile
- Leaving a Group
- Organizations Using LinkedIn Groups
- Definition of L.I.O.N.
- Leveraging Your Group Membership
- Reporting a Group
- Communicating with a Fellow Group Member
- Withdrawing a Pending Request to Join a Group