You can show or hide updates from your homepage and your Privacy & Settings page.
Hiding and unhiding from your homepage:
- Move your cursor over a connection's update.
- Click the Hide link that appears. You'll immediately have the option to click Undo.
Hiding and unhiding from the Privacy & Settings page:
- Move your cursor over your profile photo in the top right of your homepage and select Privacy & Settings.
- For verification purposes, you may need to sign in again.
- Click the Account tab in the bottom left, next to the shield icon.
- Under the Settings section, click the Customize the updates you see on your homepage link.
- Click the Hidden tab at the top of the page.
- Click Show updates next to the connection whose updates you'd like to see.
Note: No notification will be sent when you hide a contact's updates.