You can print a copy of your billing history for Premium accounts, job posts, LinkedIn Ads accounts or other purchases or promotions from the Privacy & Settings page.
- Move your cursor over your photo in the top right and select Privacy & Settings.
- You may be prompted to sign in.
- You can view your purchase history by Last 3 months, Year to Date, Or select Custom Dates.
Note: We don't provide paper receipts or receipts via email to third parties. Receipts for purchases made via the Apple Store are not available on LinkedIn.com.
Your Purchase History will only display charges from LinkedIn that are associated with your account, such as recurring billing receipts and refund receipts. If you have an unrecognized charge from LinkedIn, please review our frequently asked billing questions.
Invoicing exceptions are listed below:
- Monthly invoicing is available to advertisers that have spent at least $3,000 a month for 2 consecutive months. If you meet this requirement, please contact us and we can get you started on the invoicing approval process.
- For Corporate Solutions customers who use Recruiter or Sales Navigator - On your homepage, move your cursor over your profile picture in the top right and select Contact Us. Customer support will be able to provide invoices for Corporate Solutions upon request. Corporate Invoices will not be available on your personal account view.
- China VAT invoices are not currently available for members in China. LinkedIn Ireland is an Irish entity, not a China company, therefore, LinkedIn is unable to issue China VAT invoices used for tax purposes in China.