If you save a search, you can re-run the same search as well as receive alerts when new jobs or people search results match your search criteria. To save a jobs or people search after conducting your search:
- Click Save search in the top right of your results page, next to the Settings icon.
- Provide a name for the search.
- Select how often you'd like to receive emails with new results. You can select weekly, or monthly.
- Note: If you don't click any of the results in your saved search emails, these alerts are deactivated after 12 weekly emails, or 12 monthly emails.
- Click the green checkmark icon to save your search.
To view and manage your saved searches, click the Settings icon in the top right of a results page and select Saved Searches. To edit your saved searches, click the Pencil icon and make your changes.
If you're not on a search results page, click the blue Search icon next to the search box at the top of any page to reach a search results page. You'll see the Settings icon here.
Note: The number of saved searches and notification frequency vary by membership type. All LinkedIn members get at least 3 saved searches that allow you to receive updates.