When LinkedIn members add or edit a position on their profile, they specify their company. If they select a company from our list, they automatically show up on that organization's Company Page. Only current employees should appear on your Company Page's landing page. If someone accidentally selects the wrong company name from the list, their profile will be associated with the wrong Company Page. However, it's important to note that even if someone incorrectly appears on a Company Page, they can't edit the Company Page if they're not an admin. Learn more about removing people from a Company Page.
If you've accidentally associated your profile with the wrong company, here's how you can edit the information:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Experience section and click into the position you'd like to edit.
- Click the Change Company link next to existing company name.
- Type the full company name.
- Select the correct company name from the dropdown list.
- Fill out any additional fields as prompted.
- Click Save.