You can add or change your profile photo from desktop or a mobile device.
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Move your cursor over your photo and click Change photo.
From here, you can:
- Change the position and size by dragging the yellow square.
- Choose what your preview photo will look like.
- Change your profile photo by clicking Change photo.
- Select the photo you would like and click Open.
- Click Upload Photo.
- You can upload JPG, GIF or PNG files.
- File size - 10MB maximum.
- Your photo should be square.
- The ideal pixel size for your photo is 400 x 400. If either width or height exceeds 20,000 pixels, your photo will not upload.
- Open the LinkedIn app.
- Tap the in logo on the top left.
- Tap your profile photo below the Home section.
- Tap your profile photo again (it should have a camera icon on the bottom left).
- Tap either Take a Photo or Choose a Photo (for Android devices) or Choose from Library (for iOS Devices).
Note: You currently can't edit your profile photo in the iPad app or from the mobile webpage. Until that's available, please use one of the apps above or our desktop site at www.linkedin.com to edit your profile photo.