You can create your profile in another language from the View Profile page. While you can't change the language of your primary profile, you can create as many secondary language profiles as there are languages available.
To create your profile in another language:
- Click Profile at the top of your homepage.
- Click the down arrow next to the Edit Profile button and select "Create profile in another language".
- Choose a language from the dropdown list and update your first name and last name if they're different in the new profile's language.
- Translate your existing Professional Headline.
- Translations are not done for you. You'll need to translate your personal content on your own.
- Click Create Profile to go to the Edit Profile page of your new language profile.
- Click any Edit icon and translate the open fields.
- Click Save and continue editing other sections.
To delete a secondary language profile:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Select the language from the Profile dropdown list in the upper right.
- Click the Delete this profile link. (If this link doesn't appear, the profile you are viewing is your primary profile. You can't change your primary profile's language setting.)
- Click Delete.
Note: Viewers will see your profile in the language that matches the one they're using the site in. If they're using the site in a language that you have not created a secondary profile for, they'll see your profile in the language that is your default profile. It's not possible to make a secondary profile your default profile.