If you don't have an experience or education entry on your profile, you'll have the option to import information from your resume onto your profile:
- Click Profile at the top of your homepage.
- Move your cursor over the Down arrow next to the View Profile As button and select Import resume.
- Click Choose file or Browse to locate your resume on your computer.
- Click Upload resume. You'll be taken to a page where you can review the information extracted from your resume.
- Double check all fields to be sure the information is completed and correct.
- Click Save.
The Import resume option may not be available if you already have a sufficient amount of information added to your LinkedIn profile. If you don't see the Import resume option, try our personalized guided editing tour to complete your profile instead.
Note: The resume importer only accepts English and French text at this time.