A subgroup is a smaller, more focused group that operates within an existing LinkedIn parent group. Subgroups provide members with a space to discuss specific or niche topics that may not be of interest to all of the members of the parent group.
Note: If an answer has not yet been translated, the English version will be shown in its place. Please check back later to view the translated version.
- How do I create a subgroup?
- Who owns a subgroup and can ownership be changed?
- Can the parent group send messages to the subgroup members?
- How do I send a message to all of my group managers?
- If the parent group is deleted are the subgroups removed as well?
- Can I see everything that is going on in the subgroup even if I'm not listed as a Manager/Owner?
- Who can see the subgroup and how can I make it private?
- How do I place members in a subgroup?
- How do I view and edit settings for a subgroup I manage?
- Can I approve a member for the parent group and the subgroup at the same time?
- How do I join a subgroup?
- What is the process after I request to join a subgroup?
- Can I post discussions or share a content link for my parent group and subgroup at the same time?
- Can I filter group searches by parent group and subgroup?
- Why isn't my subgroup discussion included in the updates I get for my main (or parent) group?