You can find and join LinkedIn groups by searching for groups from the Search field at the top of your homepage. Please note that there may be multiple groups on LinkedIn for each interest, organization, or affiliation.
There are two ways you can find groups:
- In the search box at the top of any page, select Groups from the dropdown list on the left. Then type in your keywords or group name to search.
- On the search results page, you can refine your search using the filters on the left.
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Groups. Click Discover at the top of the page to view suggested groups. You can then request membership by clicking the Ask to join button under the group description.
- Click a group's name to view its About page.
There are three ways you can join a group:
- Click Join on the group Discussions page or anywhere you see the button.
- Respond to an invitation from a group member or manager.
Note: Group admins may review your request to join or ask for additional information to make sure you meet their membership criteria. Membership approval is solely up to the group. You must be invited to join an Unlisted Group.
Learn more about limits for groups.