You can find and join LinkedIn groups by searching for groups from the Groups You May Like page or the Search field at the top of your homepage. Please note that there may be multiple groups on LinkedIn for each interest, organization, or affiliation.
Two ways you can find groups:
- In the search box at the top of any page, select Groups from the dropdown list on the left. Then type in your keywords or group name to search.
- On the search results page, you can refine your search using the checkboxes on the left.
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Groups. Look for groups in the Groups you may be interested in box at the bottom of the page.
- Click a group's name to view its Discussions page.
- Click the Information and settings icon near the top right.
- Click Group profile to see more information about the group and its members.
Two ways you can join a group:
- Click Join on the group Discussions page or anywhere you see the button.
- Respond to an invitation from a group member or manager.
Note: Group managers may review your request to join or ask for additional information to make sure you meet their membership criteria. Membership approval is solely up to the group manager.
Learn more about limits for groups.