If your group manager allows it, you can change the visibility of the group logo on your profile when you edit your profile.
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of the homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Groups box in your profile and click the Edit icon.
- If you belong to more than six groups, the list will be abbreviated. Click the "See...more" link to expand the box and see all groups.
- Click the visibility link under the group. The link will either say Visible or Hidden. This will take you to the Visibility Settings section of the group’s Settings page.
- Check or uncheck the box next to “Display the group logo on your profile”.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Members from your group will still be able to see the logo in your profile.
You can also edit your public profile to prevent your groups from showing on your public profile.
- Check or uncheck the box next to Groups under the Additional Information section on the right side of the page.
If you're a group manager, you have more logo visibility options in your group manager settings.