When you're reporting a problem to Customer Service, capturing and sending an image of your computer screen can help us better understand your issue.
The process used to create a screenshot depends on the operating system of your computer.
- On the screen you want to capture, hold down Alt and Print Screen, then release all.
- Open a Word document and click the open document.
- Hold down Ctrl and V, then release all.
- Save the Word document as a file on your desktop for quick access later.
- On the screen you want to capture, hold down Command, Shift and 3, then release all.
- The screen capture will appear as a picture file on your desktop.
Note: Mac Mail users should make sure that the attachment is "Windows-friendly":
- Click File in the Mail toolbar.
- Click Attach Files.
- Choose your image file.
- Select "Send Windows-Friendly Attachments".
- Click Choose File.
- From the Help Center web form, click Browse to locate and attach the screenshot file.
- If you're sending your screenshot in an email message, use the Attach feature provided by your webmail or email client.
Note: Don't drag or paste the attachment into the window of your message.